[78-L] Cliff Edwards party records - what is available on LP or CD ?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Sat Apr 16 15:27:23 PDT 2016

The BLUE PAGES  [http://www.hensteeth.com/eblue.html] lists the following
"Party Records" by Cliff Edwards.

Issued by HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS, and other labels.

(LO 339)  I was the Son of a Bee
HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS 364-A

(LO-340)  Down Behind the Counter at Nick's                  HOLLYWOOD HOT
SHOTS 340

(LO 341)  She's Learning Something New Every Day       HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS
unnumbered, HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS 296

(LO 342)  I'm Going To Give It to Mary With Love            HOLLYWOOD HOT
SHOTS 278 A,

(LO 343)  I Love Mount'n Women
HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS unnumbered, HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS 376 A

(LO 344)  She's the Hottest Stuff in Town
HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS 344

(LO 345)   I'm a Bear in a Ladies Boudoir
HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS unnumbered, HIGH SOCIETY

(LO 346) Mr. Insurance Man
HOLLYWOOD HOT SHOTS 346

LO 342 and LO 345 were reissued on LP by YAZOO, and have been on a number of
CD's.

ARE ANY OTHERS available on LP or CD ??

Thanks!

Best wishes, Thomas.