[78-L] Lousy on 78s- great as reissue

Michael Shoshani michael.shoshani at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Apr 12 08:45:34 PDT 2016

Tell you what I don't understand (well, that would take years): Why didn't
they just make a matrix and mother from one of the lacquers, and dub from
that? That seems more stable, dimensionally and otherwise, than sitting on
a lacquer for up to a decade and then dubbing that. (Also, where did they
store everything?)

MS/lft