[78-L] Capitolians on MGM

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Apr 12 06:23:18 PDT 2016

Those "MGM"s are all sourced from other Columbia product like Harmony and have the same numbering series as Paramount Publix and Special Record. But as far as I know they don't feature any actual Capitol Theater Orchestra, since the common one (Tip-Toe Thru the Tulips/Painting the Clouds with Sunshine, 1074-P) is a California Ramblers disc.
dl