[78-L] Montgomery Ward query

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Apr 2 17:20:30 PDT 2016

My brother in law brought me a big batch of Thirties country records to make quick mp3s for him just so he could hear them. Lots of Montgomery Wards that I find with Bluebird numbers. Where they contemporary, i.e. Were the bbluebirds still I'm the catalog when the MWs were sold?

I sense the Victors were out of print when the MW versions were sold but just not sure about the BLubirds and others that MW sourced.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.