[78-L] Assistance Requested to Aid Upcoming Lecture

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com.invalid
Wed Feb 24 12:57:57 PST 2016

Greetings to all 78ellers! I am delivering a talk on Cincinnati's relationship to Gennett Records on Saturday and have determined that I could use audio files on the following selections:
O'Brien's Peerless Quartette (Ge Personal) The Shiek/Everybody Step
Anything by the Miami Lucky Seven
Anything by Justin Huber
"Cincinnati Hornpipe & Devine's Hornpipe" by William B. Houchens
Any of Asher Sizemore's Gennetts, though it appears that none were released
Any of Smilin' Ed McConnell's Gennetts, particularly "Hell Bound Train"
I think that's enough to ask for. Should I be able to receive even one of these I would be very pleased!
thanks in advance,

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com