[78-L] WC Handy, 1952 & 1953

cv5600 . craigventresco at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Feb 17 12:28:40 PST 2016

Vincent supposedly had a large collection of recordings by famous
people...I have seen a newspaper article about him a long long time ago
..and I recall seeing a picture of him with part of his cylinder
collection. He also produced lp's featuring these "Voices from the past". I
have the 10" Handy lp and it is really a great record..