[78-L] at suffix

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Tue Feb 9 03:18:31 PST 2016

According to this list...
http://charm.cchcdn.net/redist/pdf/general_introduction.pdf

...it looks like your recording has a Deutsche Grammophon-suffix.
As I'm sure you know the suffixes indicated the name of the recording
engineer, and was a worldwide list, including engineers in France,
Germany etc. But there's no mention of the at suffix there.
In WW1 the German branch of Gramophone Company was nationalized but
continued to use Gramophone Company's suffix system, with its own letter
combinations, but also labelled the discs Schallplatte "Grammophon" or
even Gramophone Record.
It'd be interesting to know the title and mx number of the record you have.
Kristjan