[78-L] Artist query

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Jan 6 22:33:26 PST 2016

Nyuff course! Not about Betty Carr though. Ozzie led a band at the Old Mill for years and was also popular at Crystal Beach way back when, and Charles Baldour was, I believe, an early executive or producer at CTV. I've long suspected that Ozzie paid to have those records made and pressed by London, and sold them at his gigs. (The guy who'd have known was Max Zimmerman but unfortunately he died around '67. I keep meaning to ask his son about London Records of Canada, which Max started.)

dl