[78-L] OT(?): Big Band leaders as pianists

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com.invalid
Mon Dec 7 16:38:52 PST 2015

Hey Bud,

I'm not a big Duchin fan but there were other sweet band  pianist
band-leaders who were very capable soloists and strong leaders as well...not
in the jazz genre,   but we were speaking of band leaders in general,  or so
I thought.

Such leaders would include  Henry King,  Joe Reichman,  Griff Williams,
Anson Weeks,  etc.

Taylor