[78-L] Interesting interview

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Thu Nov 26 10:50:33 PST 2015

http://figure8magazine.co.uk/default/crazed-institutions-ian-anderson-of-jethro-tull-interview/

This is an interesting interview with Ian Anderson. I was concerned that
it might be yet another shameless plug of a tired remake, but not so.
Anyone who has seen or read anyone from Anderson knows him to be
intellectual, self-effacing and informative, but this trumps. He
provides a nice window to the recording and editing process I knew
little of and spends little time hawking his wares (which he need not do
anyways).

The only reason I mention it here on the 78 list is it illustrates the
process of reviving old recorded material, albeit more recent that that
of our field of study.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.