[78-L] Last recordings

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Fri Nov 13 10:25:14 PST 2015

Not from a song exactly, but William Kapell was really pissed off at the
Aussie critics who gave him bad reviews, and said "I'm never coming
back". On the return trip his plane went down, everyone died.

One of the pieces he played on his last public recital, and this was
down under, was the Chopin Sonata #2 with the famous "Funeral March".

Joe Salerno