[78-L] Last recordings

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Thu Nov 12 19:41:03 PST 2015

Chuck Willis's current release at the time of his death was WHAT AM I LIVING
FOR b/w HANG UP MY ROCK AND ROLL SHOES.
More details at Wikipedia.
And I seem to recall that Hank Williams Sr.'s current release at the time of
his death was I'LL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS WORLD ALIVE.
RayK

From: David Weiner
Buddy Holly¹s last single was ³It Doesn¹t Matter Anymore.² And the last
tune on Glenn Miller¹s last recording session was ³Farewell Blues.²