[78-L] Frankentransfer

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Sat Oct 10 16:26:02 PDT 2015

Shifting pitch is not difficult. I haven't tried it myself but I would
think matching the pitch, using spectral view, wouldn't be too hard.

A bigger problem might be what to do when the turntables used were not
stable. Then the pitch is all over the place perhaps, and matching pitch
needs to happen every time one joins material from the different transfers.

Just for simplicity let's assume that both transfers were made using the
same stylus and cartridge and the EQ matches perfectly.

Joe Salerno