[78-L] Frankentransfer

bradc944 at comcast.net.invalid bradc944 at comcast.net.invalid
Sat Oct 10 11:15:58 PDT 2015

I've done it with a couple of my own... used Audition in multitrack mode, with each recording on its' own track. Pitch-matching was done using the stretch function on the track that is off-pitch, a little at a time, until both match. Pain in the butt, but can be done.

Good hunting!

Brad

----- Original Message -----From: Mark Bardenwerper <citrogsa at charter.net.invalid>To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>Sent: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:52:15 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [78-L] Frankentransfer

Here's a transfer question. Has anyone successfully combined parts from two transfers to make a good one? Two records of the same recording owned by different collectors have issues in different places. Each make transfers of their playable sections, making sure they have crossover. One sends their section to the other. Now, how does one pitch match the two pieces before pasting them together?

-- Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com