[78-L] Surviving dance orchestra vocalists

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com.invalid
Wed Sep 16 09:52:07 PDT 2015

She was not a big time name,  but my friend Sally King who lives here in the
Seattle area worked for MCA in 1944-45 and did tours of one-nighters with
both the Bernie Cummins and the Jack Teagarden bands...she's on at least one
Teagarden track on an Armed Forces Transcription.  Her label credit is some
professional name invented by MCA but it's Sally...I've heard it.

Didn't Gloria de Haven also sing with a band or am I dreaming about that?

Taylor