[78-L] SIENA Records (Boston, mid 50's)

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Sat Aug 22 07:00:23 PDT 2015

Randy & David,
  Thanks for that correction.  A little further searching turns up an address listing for SIENA in a 1960 Billboard.  There was a
review of the Bruckner in a 1960 HiFi/Stereo Review.
  I wonder if the Lukas Foss/Zimbler Sinfonietta release was perhaps RECORDED
in the 50's ???  Worldcat says "1956?",
the Lukas Foss Bio-Bibliography lists
the UNICORN album with the 1956 date and
Billboard Jan 26, 1957 lists the UNICORN
album.
  Anyone know who owns SIENA - was it
sold to Vox?  How did SIENA acquire the
UNICORN album ?