[78-L] question about inventorying a collection, part 2

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Fri Jul 17 09:22:51 PDT 2015

Hi Donna -
Alika Gomez (aka Joe Alika) made small groups of test pressings, all by
Victor, but only 2 records (4 sides) were released by the Alika Hawaiian
Trio, Vi 19591 & 19735, both rec. Feb. 1925. They did not record for any
other label, so your record is fairly obscure. I would guess you have
"Hot Tamale Molly" as it was the most popular tune on the two records.
Nice find!
Malcolm

*******