[78-L] question about inventorying a collection

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Jul 13 18:19:40 PDT 2015

Yup, Peg LaCentra sang with Artie Shaw on Thesaurus Transcriptions. I've had some (and they've been on lp). I also had a friend who loaned me a 16" dub of one of them, which must have meant they were out of circulation at some point. Thesaurus was one of the major transcription libraries, operated by NBC.

dl