[78-L] Longest wait? Slightly O/T

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Jun 23 15:07:01 PDT 2015

I first heard "Hollywood Holiday" by Bebe Daniels, Ben Lyon and Skeets Gallagher played by Robert Q. Lewis c. 1951 or 1952. Finally found it in 2000. Not close to Julian's lengthy period but on the other hand, it was an original 78 that I found! (I got a transfer sent by Geoff Milne but that still wasn't owning the original.)

dl