[78-L] A Canadian Decca

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Jun 22 16:13:53 PDT 2015

I had a couple of Canadian Decca catalogues but they're no longer with me, and I don't know if they'd contain much that was just released and sold while it was current (same thing with Canadian Columbia through Sparton, their catalogs didn't show red label discs at all). One place to ask is the National Library of Canada, or whatever it's now called.

dl