[78-L] Question about opera singer Charlotte Lund

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com.invalid
Wed May 6 15:25:12 PDT 2015

Ray, thank you very much!  Even though the recording is unlikely to be
found for this lady's talk in July, at least there is evidence that
Charlotte Lund made recordings.  I'll let her know.

Thanks very much--

Marie Lamb

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002.

Keep painting and the grace will come.--Jerome Witkin.

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.

I want people to be aware that the arts come from the people and are for
the people. It is one of the best democratic inventions of all.--Norman
Lebrecht, September 2000.