[78-L] ^OT RE Storyville related - film "French Quarter"

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com.invalid
Fri May 1 14:27:55 PDT 2015

I saw Bagneris in "Jelly Roll" in Santa Barbara in 2001 and it was fabulous. One of most fun as well as moving experiences in the theater I've ever had. Bagneris was simply phenomenal, even though he didn't do his own piano playing in the show. There is an original cast album on GHB that captures a lot of the show.
Cary Ginell