[78-L] ear tubes

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Sun Apr 12 21:53:41 PDT 2015

I find the ear tubes even on some brown wax cylinder playback to be a bit
loud.   I was however, able to make out the announcement on one cylinder
that I could not understand when I listened through the horn.   Disk
machines being louder in general than cylinders are probably way to loud
through ear tubes.

Ron L