[78-L] ear tubes

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Sun Apr 12 21:08:43 PDT 2015

I will NOT go downstairs again to take a picture of it, but Lafayette
used to sell an earpiece which fed two eartubes.  That is what you saw.
Come to think of it, Telex also made them for school language labs.  I
got some examples also that I know where they are.  I'll look on web for
pics.
http://www.cryptomuseum.com/covert/rec/minifon/mi51/img/300089/027/full.jpg

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com