[78-L] Are There Any Operatic Collectors Still Out There?

Ian Ridgeway ianridgeway at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Mar 19 12:34:42 PDT 2015

I'm a young opera record collector. There are not many of us. I met a few
78 collectors through my interest in jazz but none that collects early
opera. I'm approaching 25 years old and I have been collecting 78s since I
was 8, so we do exist and I hope more people my age will discover the vocal
gems of the golden era of opera.