[78-L] uploading 78s to youtube: about 600 so far

Robert Godridge rgodridge1 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Mar 5 01:40:45 PST 2015

Well, I'm putting a few newly ripped records up now, and these do have
label and date information. I'm really sorry and annoyed that the
others don't, but you learn from your mistakes! I'd recorded them
years ago only for me and they are somewhere among 10 thousand
records...

I understood what you meant, David, and I agree, it's just that
youtube is so popular and people use it. I don't know of an equally
popular music sharing service, it is ironic though using a video
sharing thing for old 78s.