[78-L] uploading 78s to youtube: about 600 so far

David Breneman dbreneman at t-online.de.invalid
Wed Mar 4 16:10:49 PST 2015

It was interesting reading the responses here.  I hope it was
obvious that I was questioning putting audio files on a *video*
site, not whether there's a legitimate reason to share audio
files at all.  As for me, I've produced exactly ONE YouTube
video in my life, and it's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=k3w53hNmSjk

Yes, it is 78 related, and it peaked at #65 in popularity 36
hours after it was posted.  I'm still waiting for my Emmy. :-)

--
David Breneman
dbreneman at t-online.de