[78-L] uploading 78s to youtube: about 600 so far

Robert Godridge rgodridge1 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Mar 4 00:33:04 PST 2015

quick notice, I'm not sure if I should put this on the l or c list so
feel free to move it if I'm posting to the wrong one.

I've started, a month or more ago uploading my 78s to youtube. you can
find them at http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutrage18/videos
I'm doing it pretty randomly, to be honest, but my main interest and
what I'd say is my main collection is acoustical british records.
I hope this isn't too far off topic and that you find something you
like. also any advice would be appreciated. The picture's rubbish, I
know.
thanks,
Rob.