[78-L] 78 transfer players

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Thu Feb 26 12:16:59 PST 2015

For what they want for them, I don't see how. I have one, not a USB
model tho, I wanted it for a room on a temp basis, hardly use it now.
Stylus is not changeable, LP only. I think I gave about 100 for it,
maybe less. Dont remember. It's crap. I've never seen anything usb that
looked like or felt like anything more than thin plastic.

Joe Salerno