[78-L] Wandering Minstrel on Masterpiece

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com.invalid
Tue Feb 24 10:43:37 PST 2015

The University of California at Santa Barbara Library has in its collection a 78 rpm disc on the Masterpiece label, catalogue number 8550, credited to "Tit-Willow, baritone; and orchestra," with "A Wandering Minstrel I" and "The Sun Whose Rays" on it. Maybe that's the record you're remembering.
Randy