[78-L] For Valentine's Day...

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Fri Feb 13 18:21:20 PST 2015

...I made a CD from the album I recently bought, Smilin' Through and the
soundtrack from the 1941 Jeanette MacDonald movie. I picked off a few
highlights from the movie and bookended them to all of the songs. The
ones not covered in the album I hooked from the flick.
I reverse RIAA'ed the records, then re-equalized them to the Audacity
curve for pre-war Victors with good results. The records were so clean I
didn't have to declick. The sound track I figured was already equalized.
I then amped them all to 1.5 dB below 0.

Lovely!

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.