[78-L] Gennett SE & ET records

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Feb 4 10:20:29 PST 2015

I am seeking a collector with a large (?) consecutive run of Gennett
Sound Effects and Electrical Transcription records who can supply info
on label titles and/or label scans of numerous missing issues. I'll
supply a list on request.
Secondarily, I seek a collector with Gennett SE & ET catalogs. Although
almost never the same wording as what appears on the labels - they
usually expand on the titles as they appeared on the records to bolster
possible sales - these listings might fill in some blanks until I can
locate the pressings.
Sound Effects catalog #24 is the most common and I already have this
one, so any other will do nicely for now.
Thanks in advance,
Malcolm