[78-L] a phonograph website?

Jeffrey Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com.invalid
Wed Jan 28 19:18:05 PST 2015

I think what's happening is that someone posted messages with pictures
that were hosted on imageshack. The pictures aren't there any more, so
you get the generic imageshack graphic. It's not the fault of the web
site - if there's any fault, it belongs to the people who posted a link
to a picture and then deleted the picture (or allowed it to be deleted).
There are other threads on the message board that have viewable pictures.

--
                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 Check out Swazoo Koolak Photography