[78-L] a phonograph website?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Jan 28 19:01:17 PST 2015

That "click and discover imageshack" is exactly what I'm talking about.
Not only is it the background graphic, it shows up where each photo
should go. I was trying to look at a page about cactus phonograph
needles. The page came up without any pictures but the "CADI" graphic
and the computer drive ramped up like it was downloading something out
of my sight. I figured that was prompted by the webpage, shut it down
and then dumped the history. Can't be too safe.
There used to be a Phonograph Ring message board that had a couple dozen
collector/dealer websites. This may be it
http://hub.hobbiesncrafts.org/hub/phonograph
It was simple and interesting and had nothing to do with trying to get
you to join anything nebulous.
Looks like it still may exist.
Malcolm

*******