[78-L] Record Research Bulletins and Supplements

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Sun Jan 18 07:20:45 PST 2015

Ray Wile might be the ideal source for the Bulletins.  He has told me
that he should have everything.  He was part of the group from the
start.  You would need to go or send someone to Queens help him locate
them since it is difficult for him to get around, but I think he would
appreciate the effort to preserve the materials.  He is listed in ARSC
membership directory.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com