[78-L] Record Research Bulletins and Supplements

zimrec@juno.com zimrec at juno.com.invalid
Sat Jan 17 15:16:19 PST 2015

Within the last two months, I received a call from the son of a friend of mine, Dave "Red" Mdetzger, who passed away a couple years ago.
The remnants of his record & CD collection were carted off a few months back, but there were books and magazines that
the son wanted removed from the house so he could put it on the market.  I took several wine cartons full including some very good
books like Hendersonia, Paramount, Victor Master vol. 2, Fabulous Fives, etc.  After sorting the magazines, I measured the stack
of Record Research issues which came to about 8.5 inches - about 20 cm.  The problem is that of all the magazines, the stack of
Record Research is the only one that I've not sorted chronologically, so it will take a while for me to let you know if I can help you.

Art