[78-L] Heartaches and Decca 25000s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Jan 12 10:58:36 PST 2015

So Kurt might have played the Decca as a "new" release. But the story still
persists that it was the Bluebird he played....hmmmm.

Thanks for dating the 25000 series. Since it's all reissues, I've never been
able to figure issue dates. The "Songs of Our Times" sets are puzzlers as well
because they used the year for each album number, and while these were started
early, and were appearing on World Transcriptions, I think the shellac shortage
prevented their commercial issue till after the war.

dl