[78-L] Heartaches and Decca 25000s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sun Jan 11 19:42:10 PST 2015

My understanding is that the deejay who popularized it (Kurt somebody) was
playing the Bluebird, which Victor then "reissued by request". The 25000s were
a reissue series, mostly album sets, and I've never found when they
started..anyone know? Personality Deccas skip from 24999 to 27000, I seem to
remember.

dl