[78-L] Custom Cut Vinyl Records

David Breneman dbreneman at t-online.de.invalid
Tue Jan 6 14:21:43 PST 2015

Almost 10 years ago, I did business with a guy who could cut
custom vinyl records (not lacquers) on a modified record lathe
and I was very satisfied with the results.  The large-hole 45 RPM
record he made of two Christmas songs I produced has held up
well under seasonal jukebox use for all these years.  Does anyone
know who I'm talking about?

I can't find the email exchange between us, so I fear it's on a
backup tape, probably a DDS or 9-track, in a box in my attic...

I believe I got his name here originally, along with a warning from
another list member that the records he made were junk.  Of course,
that was not my experience.

Ob78-l:  I need a 78 this time.

--
David Breneman