[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Father RIP

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Mon Dec 29 19:57:27 PST 2014

If you are a friend or a customer of Kurt Nauck III (and I am both) I
have some sad news. Kurt's father passed away on Dec 2, a very fine
gentleman who I had the privilege to have met. Kurt has a 2-page eulogy
on his site that he read at his funeral, and this is the posting on the
site home page:
 In Memoriam Kurt R. Nauck, Jr. (1933-2014)
 It is with great sadness that we announce Dad's passing at the age of
81 on Tuesday, December 2, 2014. Dad was an integral part of Nauck's
Vintage Records for the better part of two decades and made many friends
through his participation in our auctions and on our buying trips. He
was a wonderful man and will be missed by many. Thank you Dad for your
love and selfless service!