[78-L] reliable CD-R blanks?

Ken Matheson kenmath at yahoo.com.invalid
Sat Dec 27 13:25:04 PST 2014

I had trouble with many brands of DVD blanks. Sony, TDK,
Philips, Memorex, HP,  etc. Memorex, drops out half way
Through. I have used a Sony, Panasonic, stand alone
Recorders, and brand X, and Sony DVD-R, RW in towers.
Some would work in my machine but only could be played
In someone else’s PC. I read an article that Verbatim was not
like other DVD-R, or CD-R blanks, and they have a different
emulation for recording on. I went to Verbatim for my blank
DVDs, and CDs. I have had no trouble with them on any
machine or my Masterlink.