[78-L] reliable CD-R blanks?

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org.invalid
Sat Dec 27 11:57:50 PST 2014

No-one has mentioned Taiyo-Yuden, which have always been rated the best for
both CD and DVD.  However, since they're the best, they do frequently get
counterfeited, so know your dealer.  Taiyo-Yuden is the OEM now for JVC
blanks.  For AZO dye CDs and dual layer DVD Verbatim are the most reliable.
Also Verbatim Bluray blanks have the least errors of the brands I've tried.

Steve Williams .