[78-L] reliable CD-R blanks - redux

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Sat Dec 27 09:38:13 PST 2014

Thanks for all the responses. It looks like TDK and Sony are the clear
winners.
I'm going to get the TDK Duplicators and give them a try (thanks, Dave).
A few years back I ordered some of Disc Masters mid-line blanks and had
no coasters and no dropouts at any speed (except for 1X which I never
use anyhow). Their main problem was an excessively high shipping cost,
which they seem to have resolved. I'm going to give them another try as
well.
I think they'll supply error rates on request - as I remember they're
LOW - but I don't know if they'll say which manufacturer(s) they use
currently.
Thanks again,
Malcolm