[78-L] Pearl Harbor Day Broadcasts

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Sun Dec 7 05:05:28 PST 2014

Yesterday USA Radio streams on the internet so you should be able to get it.
You can try it right now at...
http://www.yesterdayusa.com/streams.htm
There is a bluegrass gospel show on now.
11PM ET is about 15 hours from now.
RayK

From: RUSSELL BARNES
Hello,
I live in the UK (Dorset).  The Pearl Harbour events interest me
historically - is it possible to make contact and listen here in England.
Cordially,

From: Sammy JonesJust a reminder that I'll be joining listmember Michael
Biel and Walden
Hughes on their regular Sunday night radio show on YesterdayUSA.com.

We'll be playing lots of Pearl Harbor-related radio broadcasts, dubbed from
original transcription discs.  Lots of rare and rarely heard programs (some
just in from Nauck's!).

It all starts Sunday at 11:00 PM ET  on YesterdayUSA.com.  Listen on both
the Red and Blue networks.

The "transcribed repeat" will be Monday at 10:00 AM ET on the Blue.