[78-L] Schweitzer and Bach 1935

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com.invalid
Sat Nov 22 18:17:07 PST 2014

I think the writer has misspoke hisself.  All the recordings have Columbia flat-disc matrix numbers (CAX for volume 1 and CLX for volumes 2 and 3).   Don't think even Pathe were still recording on cylinders and dubbing to disc by 1935.I'd be surprised to hear that any company was still making cylinders; even Edison had thrown in the towel long since....
Mike in Plovdiv