[78-L] AT&T AND THE RADIO NETWORKS

Mark Durenberger Mark4 at durenberger.com.invalid
Fri Oct 31 06:23:35 PDT 2014

Greetings, Historians and other curious folks!

The free multi-media e-book: CONNECTING THE CONTINENT: AT&T AND THE RADIO
NETWORKS has been published in its FINAL revision.  The book relates the
history and development of AT&T and its Long Lines service and chronicles
the birth and growth of the radio networks.

There’s a lot more material and it’s a totally different read from the
original, with information from readers and from new sources.  The book is
also reformatted, placing the deep technical information in a separate
technical appendix.  It’s worth a re-read because of these updates.

To make life easier we provide a “red-lined” version for previous readers,
to enable you to jump to the NEW information without re-reading the entire
document.

You can download the red-lined version (or a clean copy of the complete new
version) at
www-dot-durenberger-dot-com.

For those who forwarded this document to learning centers…may we ask you to
send this new version to those destinations?  ‘Third-party’ readers will
have a better document to work from.

Again…thank you so much for your encouragement and input.

Cheers!

Mark Durenberger, CPBE