[78-L] 78s on cd questions, reissue records, phono cut, etc

Robert Godridge rgodridge1 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Oct 26 13:14:07 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

Recently I've picked up some great cds on a label just called reissue
records, 2 volumes of ted lewis, a cd called hot dance in the uk
1921-29, one called terms of endearment that only plays the first few
before it starts to skip due to being a paper label cd.
I also have a cd called broadcast eight inchers - 1927 - 31 that I
know nothing about! also harmony dance bands on a label called phono
cut.

Basicly I'd like to know if anybody knows any more about these tiny
labels, labels like them and where I can buy these sorts of cds?

are there any cds available, preferably on small labels of acoustic
recordings other than archiophone?
I have lots more questions to ask but that's quite enough for one message!
thanks,
Rob (in the uk)