[78-L] Columbia test

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Oct 25 10:19:16 PDT 2014

I've had Rodger Young (by Earl Wrightson) which has Columbia matrix numbers but
was on vinyl...at this point I can't remember whether it would have been RCA or
Columbia pressing it, but most Columbia VDs were shellac, nein? The Rhapsody
pressing I had was actually a white label test made by Clark Phonograph and
it's not here to check now, but I'd have noted Columbia matrix numbers if I'd
seen any when I used it on the Gershwin + Friends CD.

dl