[78-L] Columbia test

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net.invalid
Sat Oct 25 10:12:29 PDT 2014

By Jove,
You are right David. Should have checked the V-Disc book first - it was
recorded in mid-1943 and the V-Disc of the soundtrack was part of the
February 1944 release. The disc has VP matrix numbers, but sometimes
V-Discs were pressed from two different masters from different companies.
I have a few multiple copies where one was an RCA pressing with an RCA
matrix number and the other was a Columbia product.

Dave