[78-L] Columbia test

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Oct 25 08:45:00 PDT 2014

A friend has a12" test pressing, single sided, with unknown performers.
Columbia matrix 33450, Rhapsody in Blue. It's not Levant/Ormandy and it's not
Templeton/Kostelanetz (matrix numbers are both different). I'm not able to hear
the disc and this is actually only for curiosity's sake (it's in a collection
I'm appraising but by remote control, from a printout list), but does anyone
know who this might be? A test run for the V-Disc? I don't have the book handy.
(My V-Disc was pressed by Clark and doesn't have this mx number.)